All 8 art Reviews

Kid Fighter 2000 Kid Fighter 2000

Interesting concept. It would be fun to see this as a game. :D

Taxidermy Penicorn head Taxidermy Penicorn head

I came...

...because of the awesomeness of this thing. Now I wanna make my own!

Modern art 4 - Sad man Modern art 4 - Sad man

Very sad indeed.

I like how you express this man's feelings using a broken black line on top of a abstract symbol of his hurt hearth and his spilled blood.

Prome responds:

You amaze me, sir.

KILER KLOENS FROM OUT A SPAEC KILER KLOENS FROM OUT A SPAEC

It's beautiful!

This... this is TOO AWESOME FOR MY EYES! SOMEONE REMOVE MY EYES BEFORE THEY MELT!

CUPFACE CUPFACE

Nice style

Your style have a lot of potential. Try perfecting it a bit and learn a little more about perspective and anatomy drawing and you're in goal ;)

Maiden And Monster Maiden And Monster

Amazing!

This is a really amazing piece of art!
I can't believe the Art-Mods have been this lazy leaving great artists such as you unscouted. You have my recommendation!

You could try improving the proportions of the character to get better and add some textures to clothes and hair. Other than that, really good.

amishjebus responds:

wow thanks thats really nice, but no art-mods are at any fault I only just posted these today and anyway there's lots of great work that gets noticed. I'm very much still honing my craft. Thank you again though.

Wallpaper: Black Ace Wallpaper: Black Ace

Cool stuff :)

Good to see some more decent art in the art portal. I liked the concept of him being on a card.

Vicious Ogre Vicious Ogre

Cool.

Pretty good stuff. Hoping to see more like this from you in the future, or even better. :)

What you could try to improve is shading. Put a shadow here and there and it will become great.

Jauggernaut responds:

Thank you for your review and yeah I will be putting more up now that I know that I will be watched :D. I will work on more shadowing in my next few pictures.